Now that you’re working with a blank canvas, look down. Do you see that worn-out cement floor? Let’s talk about it.
Whether you’re wanting to park your cars or have an awesome party in your garage, your floor will be there for it all. To make sure your floors fit in with your cool, tricked out garage, consider some easily installed garage flooring!
There are two different types of garage tiles: hard plastic, and soft PVC. Depending on your desired use, either option is a stylish garage floor. To choose the best for your garage, consider the differences.
Hard Plastic Garage Tiles
For the most design options and the coolest customization, hard plastic garage floor tiles are going to be your jam. If you want to give your garage the update it deserves, and you don’t want to settle for anything less than the best, explore our many hard plastic garage tile flooring options.
Choose from vented, coin, diamond, and even smooth garage tiles for a look that’s uniquely you. And the texture is just half of the picture. With 25+ color options available to you, you can achieve a classic checkered look or a more unique color pattern. It’s all up to you!
Top-rated hard garage tiles include:
- Nitro Tiles: These are some of the toughest garage tiles on the market today.
- Swisstrax Garage Tiles: You can show off your performance vehicle like it’s in a real showroom with these Swisstrax tiles.
- Vented Ecotrax Tiles: Look for a budget-friendly but durable tile option? These Vented Ecotrax Tiles are made for you.
Soft Plastic PVC Garage Tiles
Soft plastic garage tiles offer a low maintenance, eye-catching garage floor without a big price tag. You’ve heard how great hard tiles are, so why would you choose these soft PVC garage tiles instead?
There could be a couple of reasons that soft tiles are a better fit. Since they’re soft, they’re friendlier on your joints. PVC tiles are just as versatile as their hard plastic counterparts. Soft garage tiles still offer attractive coin, diamond, and smooth patterns, and they come in 10+ vibrant colors.
Top-rated soft garage tile include:
- Coin Flex Nitro Tiles: While just as durable as hard plastic tiles, these PVC tiles are flexible and resilient enough to handle the pressure of car jacks.
- Coin Flex Tiles: One of our most popular garage floor tiles, our Coin Flex Tiles come with a raised coin pattern design that prevents slipping when wet.
- Diamond Flex Nitro Tiles: Get the popular tread plate design in a tile that is not only durable but comfortable underfoot with our Diamond Flex Nitro Tiles.
Design Your Own Garage Floor
Do you want a custom design? Try our flooring designer to design your dream garage floor. Look for the designer icon in the product highlights from our product pages, enter your room size, start designing, then add it all to your cart!
Maybe you’re not looking for flooring that you have to put together. That’s alright, that’s why there are garage rolls! These are soft vinyl rolls that simply roll out, removed, hosed off and put back into place, at your convenience. They’re comfortable underfoot and can be the perfect addition to your dream garage.
Available in multiple textures and colors, garage rolls can be the simple garage upgrade you’ve been looking for!
Top-rated soft garage rolls include:
- Diamond Nitro Rolls: Diamond Nitro Rolls were designed from the ground up to provide the best value roll out garage floor covering on the market.
- Coin Nitro Rolls: With a raised coin pattern design, Coin Nitro Rolls are the perfect slip-resistant addition to your garage floor.
- Ribbed Nitro Rolls: Our Ribbed Nitro Rolls are very durable and can withstand most household and vehicle chemicals. The ribs featured on this roll help direct water flow to solve any issues of water puddling.