Description - Garage Grip™ Rolls are the ultimate garage flooring choice when durability is an important factor for your non slip garage flooring covers! This patented material has been specially designed for use in oil fields, underneath 100,000 lbs commercial vehicles to contain spills such as oil and gas from contaminating the environment. The waterproof backing allows spills to sit on top without soaking through and damaging your subfloor below. Meeting ANSI 137.1 slip prevention standards, Garage Grip is the perfect all-weather solution in wet and cold climates where you need to contain snow, water, ice & sleet while also maintaining your balance. Multiple size options make this garage mat perfect for multiple applications: as a motorcycle mat, ATV and golf cart mat, and containment mat for any vehicle size! Garage Grip™ Non-Slip Floor Mats are versatile enough for any space and can even be used inside the home as roll-out basement flooring for anyone in need of a durable yet functional option.
Note: This product is not recommended for use over unsealed epoxy paint.
||100% post-consumer polyester
||Waterproof thermoplastic polyolefin
||7'6" x 17' and 7'6" x 22' (3" edge strip)
||Yes, meets ANSI 137.1 requirements
|Weather & UV Resistant
|Made in USA
In Stock - Ships between Feb 6 - 8
Garage Grip rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this roll out flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping, blowing off, or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris.
- For a more thorough cleaning, this product can be sprayed off outside the garage using hose and cleaned with a mild soap and water solution.
Installation of our Garage Grip Rolls are very simple and can easily done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your subfloor. Make sure your garage subfloor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove any lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause the imperfection to telegraph through your flooring.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, one roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use double sided tape to secure your flooring in place around the perimeter.
- When installing multiple rolls for a larger area, you will need to tape the prefabricated seams together using double sided tape.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, cabinets, bump outs, etc. with a sharp utility knife.