Description - – Create an awesome garage with coin patterned Nitro Rolls. Available in a wide variety of colors, these rolls are made of ultra-durable vinyl that’s designed to add style and value to your garage. They’re perfect for a DIY installation. Just roll out your Nitro Roll and start enjoying your brand new garage flooring. Whether you’re parking your vehicle or hanging out with friends and watching the game, your flooring will be the star. Each roll is backed by a 7-year warranty – the most extended warranty ever offered for vinyl garage flooring rolls.
Note: Patterns of two rolls may not match up exactly when laid side by side. This product is not recommended for use over unsealed epoxy paint, gravel, asphalt, or subfloors with imperfections that may telegraph through vinyl sheets.
||100% premium grade virgin polyvinyl
||Pre-cut or custom cut (whole ft increments)
||140 linear ft
||~0.77 Lbs. (commercial) & ~0.51 Lbs. (standard)
||Floating, taped in place, or glued down
||Yes (dry applications)
||2mm (commercial) & 1.1mm (standard)
||2.5mm (commercial) & 1.6mm (standard)
Recommended Uses – Nitro Rolls have been used as roll-out garage mats, as wall-to-wall garage flooring solutions, as workshop flooring, in storage sheds, as industrial anti-slip flooring (dry applications), and more.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 9 - 10
Coin Nitro Rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning for this roll out flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, clean the floor using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the surface.
Note: This is not a stain-proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can stain light-colored rolls and can usually be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light-colored rolls. In most instances, this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installing our Garage Rolls is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring is as follows:
- First, clean your floor so it is clean, dry, and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove any lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause bumps on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring and position it at the front of your garage, one roll at a time. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: an overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2" - 6” to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe it clean. Attach double-sided tape along roll #1’s edge, leaving 2” of tape exposed, and fold the roll back into position. Next, you fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align it along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, use a sharp utility knife to trim the edges around exterior walls, poles, boards, and other obstacles. Leave a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seams with double-sided tape or our recommended adhesive.