Description - Why go to the gym when you can bring the gym home with our Dura Lock Rubber Tiles. Available in several thicknesses, these rubber tiles are perfect for home gyms and commercial gyms. Wonder what thickness is right for you? Check below.
- 1/4" - Made for basic home gyms and exercise rooms.
- 8mm - Very durable for home and commercial gyms.
- 3/8" - Most common thickness used in commercial gyms.
- 1/2" - Ultra-durable rubber designed for extreme use.
- 3/4" - For extreme weightlifting.
Our rubber floor tiles are resistant to mold and mildew growth, and are very easy to install and maintain. A 5-year warranty backs our Dura Lock Rubber Tiles.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24” x 24” (interlocked size - 23.5" x 23.5")
Thickness – Available in 1/4", 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16"), 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" thick
Weight – The 1/4" tiles weigh approximately 5.2 Lbs., the 8mm tiles weigh approximately 8 Lbs., the 3/8" tilees weigh approximately 9 Lbs., the 1/2" tiles weigh approximately 12 Lbs., and the 3/4" tiles weigh approximately 20 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Dura Lock Rubber tiles are great as flooring in both home and commercial gyms and they have been used as flooring in garage gyms, CrossFit gyms, as flooring in basements, as flooring under fitness equipment, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 1 - 8
Dura Lock Rubber Tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary.
- Occasionally damp mopping with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor, so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the tiles' thickness being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.