Description - Get your sweat on without breaking the bank! Our 6mm Energy Rubber Tiles are the perfect, low-cost solution for any home gym or light-duty commercial gym. Made from recycled rubber and available in one popular all-purpose color, these tiles are as eco-friendly as they are tough. Plus, with precision-cut locks, they'll fit together so seamlessly, you'll be impressed you didn't hire a pro installer. These babies are easy to install too, no adhesive needed! And when it comes to customization, these tiles are as versatile as they come. Grab your utility knife and straight edge, and voila - a custom wall-to-wall gym floor that will have your friends green with envy. Our Energy Tiles come backed by a 5-year warranty, so you can get fit with confidence!
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24” x 24”.
Thickness – 6 mm thick (approx. 1/4")
Weight – Each Energy tile weighs approximately 5 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Energy interlocking rubber tiles are an excellent rubber floor tile for use as flooring for home gyms and workout rooms, as commercial gym flooring in light-duty gyms, as dog kennel flooring, as basement and rec room flooring, and anywhere else a non-slip and shock absorbing resilient floor surface would be useful.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 6 - 9
Energy tiles are extremely durable and easy to maintain. Maintenance of these interlocking tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rubber tiles with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor, so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the tiles' thickness being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.