Description - Are you tired of counting tiles for hours on end? Meet our 3/8" Sport-Lock Rubber Tiles! The perfect interlocking tiles for any home or commercial gym. These tiles come with removable edge pieces that make any tile a corner, border, or center tile. You'll spend less time figuring out how many tiles you need and more time getting in shape. And installation is a breeze – all you need is a sharp utility knife and straight edge to cut. Plus, these tiles are virtually seamless when installed, so you can show off your new gym without any ugly gaps. Not only can they be used for gym flooring, but they also make great custom mats for any fitness equipment. So, say goodbye to dented and torn mats and hello to a seamless, sturdy workout surface. Oh, and did we mention they come with a 5-year warranty? Now that's a workout partner you can count on!
Note: - Removable edge pieces may require some cutting for proper removal.
Material – Recycled rubber SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 36” x 36” (Interlocked size - 36" x 36")
Thickness – 3/8" (~9mm)
Weight – Each tile weighs approximately 20 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Sport-Lock tiles have been used successfully in both residential and commercial applications. These interlocking rubber tiles have been used in weight rooms, home gyms, exercise rooms, locker rooms, doggie daycares, pet grooming facilities, baseball dugouts, bathrooms, outdoor decks, patios, as anti-fatigue mats, and under stationary bikes, treadmills, and fitness equipment.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 6 - 9
Sport-Lock Rubber Tiles are extremely easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking rubber tiles includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary.
- Occasionally damp mopping with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the subfloor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.