Description - One of our strongest garage tiles just got event stronger with Octane Tiles HD™. These tiles still feature all of the great features of the standard Octane Tiles HD™ like a 6-loop interlock system and a true diamond tread pattern but are now rated for commercial use. These interlocking garage tiles have one of the highest rolling weights in the industry at over 50,000 pounds, and a 20-year warranty backs these garage tiles.
||12" x 12"
||0.74 lbs per tile
|Car Jack Approved
Recommended Uses - Octane Tiles HD™ have been formulated to be used in commercial applications, but are great for any residential application. These garage floor tiles have been installed in home garages, commercial warehouses, as flooring for workshops, as showroom flooring in dealerships, as a motorcycle pad, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 6 - 8
Octane Tiles HD™ interlocking modular tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multipurpose garage floor tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the interlocking tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked-on dirt and/or stains.
Garage tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.