Description - Introducing our high-quality rubber floor finish and sealer that will make your floors shine like a disco ball! With this product, your floors will be so glossy, you'll see your own reflection in them. No more dull rubber floors, it's time to make them sparkle and shine. Plus, it's so easy to use, you can even get your dog to do it (okay, maybe not, but it's still pretty easy). So, if you want floors so shiny you'll need sunglasses to walk on them, try our rubber floor finish and sealer today!
Contents - Zinc free styrene acrylic copolymer, non-ionic wax emulsion, diethylene glycol monoethyl-ether, styrene acrylic resin solution, water.
Color – liquid appears milky white
– Detailed instructions are included on the bottle. Basic instructions are to first clean your floor using RubberFlooring, Inc. Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser
or a comparable cleaner. Once the floor is clean, apply a thin coat of rubber floor finish and allow to dry.
Size – 1 gallon containers
Weight – Approximately 9 Lbs. per gallon.
Recommended Uses – To achieve the ultimate wet gloss look on your rubber floors, our Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer is the perfect solution for both virgin rubber floors and recycled rubber floors with a high percentage of colorful virgin rubber flecks. For best results, ensure that the floors are thoroughly cleaned and dry before application. Simply apply the finish and sealer using a clean mop or applicator and allow it to dry completely before walking on it. This product is not recommended for use on recycled rubber floors that are predominantly black in color. With our finish and sealer, your floors will have a protective wax layer and a dazzling shine that will last for weeks.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 6 - 7
Our Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer is designed to protect and add a glossy shine to your rubber flooring. To ensure proper maintenance, please read the following instructions.
- Vacuum or sweep the floor to remove dirt and debris regularly.
- Use a damp mop with RubberFlooring, Inc. Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser or a comparable cleaner to clean the floor. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning tools that can damage the finish.
- For heavily soiled areas, use a soft nylon scrub brush or stiff-bristled broom to scrub the area with the cleaning solution.
- Rinse the floor thoroughly with clean water and allow it to dry completely before applying the finish.
- Apply a thin coat of Rubber Flooring, Inc. Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer using a clean, damp mop or applicator. Avoid over-applying the finish as it can lead to an uneven surface or peeling.
- Allow the finish to dry completely before applying additional coats. A minimum of two coats is recommended for optimal shine and protection.
- For areas with heavy foot traffic, apply additional coats of finish as necessary.
- When the finish begins to wear down or lose its shine, it is time to strip and reseal the floor. Use RubberFlooring, Inc. Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser or a comparable stripping solution to remove the old finish and then apply a fresh coat of sealer.
Thank you for choosing our Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer for your rubber flooring needs. Below are instructions on how to install this product.
- Ensure the subfloor is clean, smooth, and free of any debris.
- If necessary, repair any cracks or unevenness in the subfloor.
- For best results, install the rubber flooring according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Allow the rubber flooring to acclimate to the room temperature and humidity for at least 24 hours before sealing.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the rubber flooring with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser.
- Rinse the flooring surface thoroughly with clean water and allow it to dry completely before sealing.
- Fully saturate a clean, good quality sponge mop with our Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer.
- Apply a thin coat of the sealer and allow it to fully dry.
- Repeat this process to apply up to four coats, or until the desired level of sheen is achieved.
- Ensure that each coat is completely dry before applying the next coat.
- Avoid aggressive fan forced drying as this may cause the sealer not to dry completely.
- It is not recommended to machine buff the finish as this may cause finish marking.
- After the surface has been dry for 24 hours, general maintenance such as damp mopping may be done as required.
Over time, the sealer may break down and wear out. When this happens, the surface will need to be stripped with cleaner and resealed to restore the high gloss shine.