Description - Featuring beautiful wood parquet designs, these peel and stick tiles are the easiest DIY flooring installation. Easier to install, clean, and maintain that standard hardwood floors, these 12” x 12” tiles are the perfect low cost flooring solution with a touch of elegance. Whether you are installing in a kitchen, bathroom, den, or any other high traffic area, you are sure to love these for years to come.
Material – Made of durable high quality vinyl.
Size – 12” x 12” tiles in boxes of 20 tiles per case.
Thickness – 1.2mm thickness.
Wear Layer – 2.8MIL.
Weight – 9.3 Lbs. per box.
Recommended Uses – Wood patterned peel and stick tiles have been installed successfully in a variety of spaces. Perfect for bathrooms, hallways, mudrooms, utility closets, cafeterias, trade shows, studio spaces and more.
WARNING: This product contains & can expose one to DEHP a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Peel & Stick Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall or rug installations, tiles can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each tile has a self-adhering back that secures each tile to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement.