Description - Finally, one of our most popular low cost rubber floors is now available in custom cut sizing. Our Eco-Flec rolls are the perfect shock absorbing rubber flooring option for any home or commercial gym. These rolls are 4' wide and can be ordered in any whole foot increment about 15'. These rubber rolls are backed by a 5-year warranty.
Material – Reground rubber that is made from the post industrial recycled rubber created during the production of our standard rubber products and recycled white wall car tires.
Width – 4 feet.
Length – The rolls are custom cut to your desired length free of charge provided that each roll length is 15’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 15’, 16’, 17’, etc. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
– Available in:
- 1/8" - For use in light duty areas as an anti slip flooring (not recommended for gyms).
- 1/4" - For use in home gyms and exercise rooms.
- 8mm - For use in both home gyms and commercial gyms.
- 3/8" - For use in commercial gyms and weight rooms.
- 1/2" - For use as heavy duty rubber flooring in power lifting or olympic training gyms.
Color – Available in a white color fleck pattern. (Note: this flooring is made entirely from the post industrial recycled rubber that is naturally made during the production of our standard rubber flooring products. Due to this, color density and variation can exist in the flooring depending on what kind of colors and products we are running on any given day. Some very small amounts of random color flecks may also be present.)
- See below:
- 1/8" thick rolls = 0.65 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/4" thick rolls = 1.27 Lbs. per square foot.
- 8mm thick rolls = 1.70 Lbs. per square foot.
- 3/8" thick rolls = 1.92 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/2" thick rolls = 2.58 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Our Eco-Flec Rolls are great for any home or commercial gym and are commonly used as flooring in basements, as fitness flooring, as underlayment, as flooring in walkways, and anywhere a non-slip flooring option is desired. Rubber underlayment can stain some vinyl flooring and linoleum over time. When using with dance floor rolls we recommend choosing black dance rolls.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 19 - 26
Eco-Flec flooring is easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of this recycled rubber flooring surface typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the floor surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolled rubber with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation