Description - Precut Strong rubber rolls were designed to offer an all purpose rolled flooring solution for the residential user but also to be tough enough to withstand commercial gym use. This rolled rubber flooring acts as an excellent middle ground between 1/4” thick and 3/8” thick rubber flooring solutions that have been the industry standard for years. In addition, these 25 foot and 50 foot precut rolls are priced extremely competitively to ensure one of the best rubber flooring deals available. While these rolls are priced to sell, they are still guaranteed and backed by our industry leading 5 year warranty. It is normal to receive extra inches on each roll as this allows for quick and easy installation.
Material – Recycled rubber and EPDM colored rubber flecks.
Width – 4 feet
Thickness – 5/16 Inch (approx. 8mm)
Weight – 2.5 Lbs. per square foot
Recommended Uses – Pre cut strong rolls are designed to be used in home gyms, in personal training studios, in commercial weight rooms under exercise equipment, as basement and kid’s play room flooring, in pet care facilities, as locker room flooring where spike protection might be needed, and in any other places where a rubber flooring solution that is non slip and provides anti fatigue like qualities would be useful.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 1 - 5
If ordering more than 20 rolls, the lead time is 7 business days.
Strong rubber rolls are easy to clean. Maintenance of these rubber rolls typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the rubber flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolled flooring with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation