Description - Eco-Flec recycled rolled rubber flooring is a very inexpensive yet extremely durable rolled rubber flooring solution. These rubber rolls are made from our very own post industrial recycled rubber that is naturally made during the production of our standard recycled rubber products and combined with recycled white wall car tires. Eco-Flec rubber rolls have an anti slip surface to help keep traction even in the most demanding lateral movement exercises and are dense enough for use as commercial gym flooring when 3/8" thick or greater. These rolls work great as home gym flooring or in commercial gyms where heavy exercise equipment is being used and the customer is in need of the cheapest commercial grade rubber flooring solution available. These rolls are also guaranteed with our industry leading 5 year warranty.
Material – Reground rubber that is made from the post industrial recycled rubber created during the production of our standard rubber products and recycled white wall car tires.
Width – 4 feet.
– Available in:
- 1/8" - For use in light duty areas as an anti slip flooring (not recommended for gyms).
- 1/4" - For use in home gyms and exercise rooms.
- 8mm - For use in both home gyms and commercial gyms.
- 3/8" - For use in commercial gyms and weight rooms.
- 1/2" - For use as heavy duty rubber flooring in power lifting or olympic training gyms.
Length – Available in standard 25 foot and 50 foot roll lengths.
Color – Available in a white color fleck pattern. (Note: this flooring is made entirely from the post industrial recycled rubber that is naturally made during the production of our standard rubber flooring products. Due to this, color density and variation can exist in the flooring depending on what kind of colors and products we are running on any given day. Some very small amounts of random color flecks may also be present.) Weight
- See below:
- 1/8" thick rolls = 0.65 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/4" thick rolls = 1.27 Lbs. per square foot.
- 8mm thick rolls = 1.70 Lbs. per square foot.
- 3/8" thick rolls = 1.92 Lbs. per square foot.
- 1/2" thick rolls = 2.58 Lbs. per square foot.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Eco-Flec rubber rolls have been used successfully in home gyms, commercial gyms, personal training studios, basements, as anti-slip walkway material, indoor paintball studios, as dog kennel flooring, horse stall matting, and in a variety of other locations where a durable non slip flooring solution would be beneficial. Even though this rubber flooring is cheap in price, it is still just as durable and can be used in places just as demanding as our regular rolled rubber flooring products.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 5 - 9
Eco-Flec flooring is easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of this recycled rubber flooring surface typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the floor surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolled rubber with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation