Description - Diamond Nitro Rolls were designed from the ground up to provide the best value roll out garage floor covering on the market. Nitro rolls are available in stock and custom cut rolls in various colors and ship the same or next business day. Each roll is backed by the longest warranty ever offered for a vinyl garage floor product: 7 years.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Material – Each roll is constructed of 100% premium grade polyvinyl.
Diamond Nitro rolls are available in multiple pre-cut widths and lengths for your convenience. 5' wide rolls are available in 7.5', 12', and 17' lengths. 7.5' wide rolls are available in 17', 25', 40', 50', 100', and 140' lengths. 8' wide, 9' wide and 10' wide rolls are available in 25', 40', 50', 100', and 140' lengths. Custom cut rolls are cut to your desired length free of charge in whole foot increments such as 10', 11', 12', etc. Max length per roll is 140 linear feet.
Thickness – Commercial grade base thickness is 2mm and the total thickness is 2.5mm. (0.0975"). Standard grade base thickness is 1.1mm and the total thickness is 1.6mm (.064").
Weight – ~0.77 Lbs / square foot for commercial grade and ~.51 Lbs / square foot for standard grade.
Recommended Uses – Nitro rolls have been used as roll out garage floor mats, as a wall to wall garage flooring, as workshop flooring, in storage sheds, as industrial anti slip flooring, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 28 - 29
Nitro garage floor rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this roll out flooring / matting typically includes:
- Sweeping, blowing off, or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the floor surface.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can cause staining to light colored rolls and in most instances this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored rolls. In most instances this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.