Description - 6.5mm Diamond Flex Tiles are a commercial grade flooring option that is sure to last. Durable enough for high traffic commercial areas, yet attractive enough to be enjoyed as a residential flooring option, this tile comes in a variety of color options. The unique raised pattern adds a fun textured design while the tiles remain slip resistant whether wet or dry. Additionally, these garage tiles have been designed to insulate your subfloor and are even 100% recyclable. These sleek and modern tiles feature a hidden interlocking system that enables any DIYer to successfully install the flooring without the need of a professional. However, after the installation is complete, you can consider yourself the professional.
||17.68" x 17.68"
||4 lbs per tile
|Car Jack Approved
Recommended Uses – 6.5mm Diamond Flex Tiles have been used successfully in a wide range of applications and settings. A popular flooring option for commercial settings, these durable flooring tiles have been used as trade show flooring, break room flooring, showroom flooring, and more. Residential applications have included basement flooring, hallways, home gym floors, studio flooring, modular tiles, and much more.
Note: Flex tile colors are produced in batches, which can lead to color variations in your order. All colors may present some color variation, but Black, Dark Grey and Light Grey can produce the most. These three colors can vary greatly between batches and thus it is recommended that you order more flooring than is needed for mistakes and replacements. This in turn gives you the greatest chance to keep continuity across your floor. Batching will also affect color variation between samples and your order with Black, Dark Grey and Light Grey showing the most variation.
Available For Order - Ships between Mar 31 - Apr 14
Flex interlocking floor tiles are quick and easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Periodic damp mopping of the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Street tar can cause staining to light colored tiles and in most instances, this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored tiles. In most instances, this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 20” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 20” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
- Reducer strips are sold in 12ft long sections and can be easily cut to fit using a sharp utility knife. To install, apply polyurethane adhesive to the flange of the reducer strip and slide it under the edge of the tile until the edges to the reducer and the tile touch. Roll the edge with a hand roller to ensure proper adhesion. Be sure not to glue the reducer to the sub floor.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.