Description – Lambos, Ferraris, and Fastbacks, oh my! Now that you’ve got the dream car, all you need is a rugged garage floor tile that is equally badass.
Our Nitro Tiles Pro are the perfect solution for completing any garage showroom that will level up your space’s style, functionality, and durability. The Pro version of our most popular garage tiles is more resilient than ever before. Thicker than standard tiles, this modular tile is beefy and built to last! The colorful contrast of the pattern adds a professional visual while making jaws drop in awe.
Made of impact-resistant polypropylene plastic, these heavy-duty tiles can withstand significant weight from rolling vehicles. To prove it, they’re backed by our impressive 3-year Nitro Tiles warranty. Whether you are a speed racer or a classic car collector, you’re sure to love our newest introduction Nitro Tiles Pro.
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 10mm
Weight – ~0.62 Lbs. per tile
- These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete or place a plywood board or steel plate under the jack.
- If your garage gets a lot of sun, we recommend placing vented tiles at the entrance to provide added stability to the floor.
- Nitro tile colors are produced in batches, which can lead to color variations in your order and affect color variation between samples and your order. All colors may present some color variation, and graphite and gunmetal can produce the most. These colors can vary greatly between batches, and we recommend that you order more flooring than needed for mistakes and replacements. This will give you the greatest chance to keep continuity across your floor.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 7 - 8
Nitro Tiles are easy to clean and can be cleaned as often as needed.
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles.
- Occasionally damp mop the garage tiles with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
- Note: This is not a stain-proof product. Street tar can stain light-colored tiles and usually can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light-colored tiles. To get rid of tire marks, you might have to replace the affected tiles, or use darker tiles to disguise the stains. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installing these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After lining the left wall and the adjacent wall with tiles, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or obstruction, measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade. Then put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When making cuts, ensure you leave a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces if you purchased them.
Expansion Joint Installation
When installing expansion joints, the location will depend on how large your garage is. For one-car and two-car garages, placing the expansion joints in the middle of the floor will be good enough to take care of any buckling issues.
For three-car garages, install the expansion joints in the middle of both the large bay door and the small one. This will ensure buckling doesn't transfer throughout the floor.
For large warehouse spaces that experience buckling, install the expansion joints in a perpendicular pattern in the middle of the floor. You will use our Expansion Intersection Joint to create this effect.
If you have edging at the entrance to your garage or warehouse, use our Expansion Joint Edges to fill in the space that will not be created when adding the expansion joints.