Description - EZ Shear Series tile cutters are our lightest and most economical flooring cutters. These are lighter-duty, versatile cutters, perfect for DIYers and pros who don't use their cutter every day. These are quality shears, made in the USA just like the Magnum line. But the EZ line has been streamlined to be lightweight and portable while maintaining performance and durability. (Not for hardwood or engineered flooring.) This line of flooring cutters comes in four different widths: 9”, 13", 20", and 26”. These shear-style cutters can easily cut LVT, cork flooring, rubber tiles, carpet tiles, VCT, laminate flooring, SPC, WPC, and much more. So if you are looking for a way to cut your flooring faster, easier, and with no dust, then the EZ Shear is for you. EZ Shears include a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Max Cut Size
- EZ Shear Sharpshooter 9 - 9" wide x 5/8" thick max size that can be cut.
- EZ Shear Marksman 13 - 13" wide x 9/16" thick max size that can be cut.
- EZ Shear 120 - 20" wide x 9/16" thick max size that can be cut.
- EZ Shear 126 - 26" wide x 9/16" thick max size that can be cut.
Weight – 14.5, 19, 28.5, and 41 Lbs respectively.
Recommended Uses – Our EZ Series shear tile cutters have been designed to cut siding and siding trim with no dust and can be used to cut: cork tiles, rubber tiles, LVT, VCT, SPC, WPC, plastic tiles, carpet tiles, laminate, fiber cement planks, vinyl siding and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 6 - 8
Shear tile cutter's are highly durable and made of a aluminum construction and high impact plastic. Proper care for your floor cutter typically includes:
- Keeping the tool clean of water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Honing of the blade may be necessary after the first 30-100 cuts on a new blade, after 100+ cuts on the job, or when the blade has been re-sharpened. This can be done with the provided honing tool.
- Blades may need to be re-sharpened or changed and can be done quite easily.
- To prevent corrosion it is important to spray a fine layer of oil (10W motor oil or WD-40) over the power assembly once every month to prevent surface corrosion.
- Blade stops may eventually become worn and can be replaced or turned over for further use.
For further maintenance instructions, an instructional manual will be provided with each shear tile cutter purchase.