Description - Available in a variety of beautiful stone patterns and design options, you are sure to find the perfect peel and stick vinyl tile for any room. These low cost stone tiles may look like the real thing, but they are constructed with durable vinyl creating a floor that is easy to install, clean and care for. Resistant to mold, mildew, and water, this flooring is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms, laundry rooms, and more.
Material – Made of durable high quality vinyl.
Size – 12” x 12” tiles in boxes of 20 tiles per case.
Thickness – 1.2mm thickness.
Wear Layer – 2.8MIL (0.071 mm)
Weight – 9.3 Lbs. per box.
Recommended Uses – Stone pattern peel and stick tiles are very popular and have been used in a range of locations. Some rooms that these tiles have been used in are kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, offices, home libraries, home studios, art rooms, utility closets, laundry rooms, basements, break rooms, cafeterias, and many other areas.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Peel & Stick Planks are easy to install. Installation of these planks typically includes:
- The recommended temperature range for the proper installation of peel and stick vinyl tiles is 65*F-77*F.
- In wall to wall installations, planks can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each plank has a self-adhering back that secures each plank to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the planks do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the planks to prevent any movement.
For more detailed and printable installation instructions, Click here