Description - Our Stone Flex tiles provide you with the look and feel of natural stone without the cold hard feeling natural stone can bring. Featuring several different stone patterns, these interlocking tiles are sure to add a level of sophistication to any room. Since these tiles are an interlocking tile, installation of your new floor is a breeze. No need for grout or mastic, you can now spend less time installing your new floor and more time enjoying it. Not only is installation of your new floor simple and easy, it is also very easy to clean and maintain only needing to damp mop the floor with mild soap and water as needed. Our Stone Flex tiles have also been built to last and are backed by a 10 year warranty ensuring your new floor will last for years to come.
Material – Stone pattern tiles are constructed with a proprietary blend of flexible PVC with a Luxury Vinyl top. This ensures that the tiles are flexible in order to have the anti-fatigue flooring qualities often associated with rubber flooring but also the long wear life and chemical resistance associated with vinyl tiles.
Note: Strata is not a continuous pattern from tile to tile
Size – 20" x 20" (6 Tiles per Case)
Pattern Repeat – 9 tiles
Thickness – 0.197" (5.0mm)
Weight – 4.1 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Stone Flex Tiles have been used successfully in both commercial and residential spaces and are versatile enough to be installed in garages, living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, dens, family rooms, rec rooms, playrooms, indoor patios, and anywhere else a soft, warm stone floor is desired.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 2 - 6
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For warranty information, please Click Here.