To apply our Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer, you will want to follow these steps.
1. Thoroughly clean all residue from the rubber rolls or tiles using our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser.
2. Rinse Thoroughly and allow to dry.
3. Fully saturate a clean, good quality sponge mop with non-diluted Rubber Floor Finish and Sealer.
4. Apply a thin coat of finish and allow it to fully dry (avoid aggressive fan forced drying that may cause the finish not to dry completely).
5. Repeat to a maximum of four coats, or until the desired level of sheen is achieved.
6. It is critical that the floor finish is applied in thin coats and is allowed to dry between coats or hazing fully may occur. It is not recommended that finish is machined buffed or finish marking may occur.
7. After the surface has been dry for 24 hours, general maintenance such as damp mopping may be done as required.